Marr from Smelly Chick’s Online, a soapmakers’ resources website, tagged me for this six things about you me-me.
- Link to the person who tagged you (see above).
- Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
- Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
- Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)
- Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up
Six Things About Me (that you couldn’t care less about)
- I’m a Scorpio, and it does show, sometimes, when I’m pissed.
- I love Linux. I loathe Windows.
- I’m dabbing in too many hobbies at the moment, but loving it.
- Paracetamol gives me trippy dreams.
- I lurve chocolate.
- I only started liking plush toys (teddies, stuffed animals and so) in my laaaate teens.
There, that’s it, Six random things about me, that you most likely don’t care about. Know me better? I doubt it :p
And for those who are wondering, I’m not dead or falleth off the internet, I’m just very busy. Last weekend (8th-10th August) we were on a city break to London. This week (11th-14th August), we’ll be renovating the bathroom. First stage done (everything removed and ready to tile and paint), more to come. And next weekend (15th-17th August) we’re on another city trip, this time to Düsseldorf. We have booked a weekend special at Relexa Rattingen City (10 minutes away from Düsseldorf), with a candle-light dinner, use of spa, breakfast buffet, and more things for a nice price. So yeah, I’m not much online at the moment. More about the London and Düsseldorf trips when I have time to write all the stuff down!