It’s recipe time again. And in the oven before it becomes way too warm to want to use it. This quiche is crustless because I didn’t feel like making a crust (and to keep the calories low!).
- 1 courgette, washed, thinly sliced (*)
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (±300 gr), peeled, thinly sliced (*)
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 goose egg + 2 chicken eggs (or 4 chicken eggs)
- 160 ml half skim milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp thyme
- 30 gr grated cheese (or more, I ran out)
- small amount of olive oil to oil the oven dish
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Oil an oven dish. Layer the courgette, sweet potato & shallot. Cook in the microwave for 5-6 minutes on high.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs with the milk, garlic powder, soy sauce, thyme and pepper to taste.
- Pour the eggy mixture over the layered vegetables. Sprinkle the cheese on top, bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
Makes 2 servings
Protein: 29 gr
Fat: 16 gr
Carbs: 47 gr