Once again, it’s curry. Follow the recipe. Or not.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 big carrot, in half moons
- 1 red bell pepper, in 1cm pieces
- 1/2 courgette, in quartered slices
- 160 gr quorn pieces
- 1 165 ml tin coconut milk (*)
- 50 gr Thai red curry paste (*)
- 150 ml water
- 320 gr (peeled) sweet potatoes, in pieces
(*) I like both from the brand Thai Heritage.
- Cook the sweet potato pieces in salted water for 5-7 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a casserole. Add the onion and carrot and cook 3-4 minutes, until onion starts to soften. Add the bell pepper and courgette and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add the curry paste and half the water to the vegetables, stir to dissolve the paste, and cook for 1-2 minutes before adding quorn. Cook another couple of minutes, then add the coconut milk and the rest of the water. Bring to the simmer, and cook with the lid on for 10 minutes.
- Add the sweet potatoes to the curry and reheat on low if needed before serving.
Makes 2 servings.
Protein: 19 gr
Fat: 18 gr
Carbs: 61 gr