Really, here the only thing that has a recipe is the cauliflower and the yoghurt sauce. The falafel comes straight from the store (Delhaize Bio Falafel, if you’re interested), and boiling potatoes is not that hard, is it?
For the cauliflower
- 1 cauliflower (~700 gr) clean of all leaves and in florets
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 garlic cloves. minced (next time I might put more)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
For the yoghurt sauce
- 50 gr plain unsweetened yoghurt
- 1/4 tsp sweetener of choice (I used agave syrup)
- salt & pepper
- 1-2 tsp chopped chives
- For the sauce: mix all ingredients. (Not that hard, is it?)
- Put the cauliflower florets, turmeric and salt in a big pot, cover with water and bring to the boil. Lower to a simmer and cook for 7 minutes. (Use a lid, saves energy)
- Drain the cauliflower. Heat the oil in the same pot. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, until it starts to stick to the spoon. Add the cauliflower and stir through. You might want to add a couple tablespoons of water to get the garlic to cover the cauliflower.
- Serve with the heated falafel, the boiled potatoes and yoghurt sauce.
Makes 2 servings
Nutritional info (this is with this precise falafel, your mileage might vary)
Protein: 20 gr
Fat: 15 gr
Carbs: 67 gr