Why yes, I can make a dinner out of that!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1/2 pak choi (which apparently is what a napa cabbage is called in Belgium), chopped
- 40 gr (~ 2 tbsp) thai red curry paste
- 180 gr vegetarian wok strips of your choice (or tofu, or whatever)
- 85 gr black rice noodles
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil. Cook rice noodles according to package instructions. Drain and reserve.
- Heat oil in a biggish pan, add garlic and shallot and cook until it begins to turn golden. Then add the chopped cabbage and cook until the thinner leaves have wilted. Add the curry paste, a few tablespoons of water and stir well.
- Add the wok strips and cook until heated through. Add the rice noodles.
- Serve warm.
Protein: 25 gr
Carbs: 49 gr
Fat: 16 gr