Yes, another recipe!
- 225 gr (salted) butter, softened
- 180 gr sugar
- 225 gr flour
- 8 g baking powder (1/2 baggie)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp orange essence
- 125 gr cranberries
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and flour a loaf cake tin.
- In a big bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Mix in essence.
- Shift flour and baking powder together. Fold into butter-sugar-egg mixture. Fold in cranberries.
- Pour into prepared loaf tin and bake in preheated oven until done (a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean), 45-60 mins.
- Cool slightly before turning onto a rack to cool completely.
Servings: 12 hearty slices (315 calories, 37 g carbs, 17 g fat, 4 g protein)