- Orange juice
- Musli with milk
- Leek soup
- Usual half sandwiches
- Tofu with soy sprouts, rice
Tofu with soy sprouts
- 1 block firm tofu (~250g gr), pressed for at least an hour
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp mushroom sauce (vegetarian oyster sauce)
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 medium carrots, peeled, cut in slices
- 3 bell peppers (red, yellow & green), chopped into 1.5 cm pieces
- 250 gr soy sprouts
- 1 tsp vegetable broth powder (or 1/2 cube)
- 4 tbsp water
- 1/2 tbsp ginger powder
- Cut the pressed tofu in cubes, and marinate for 15 minutes in a sauce made with the soy sauce & mushroom.
- Heat olive oil in a wok. Add drained tofu (keep marinade!). Cook for a few minutes until slightly golden. Remove tofu from wok and keep warm.
- Add garlic, carrots & pepper to the wok. Cook for a few minutes, then add ginger, broth powder and water. Bring to a boil and cook fast for a couple of minutes. Add sprout and cook another two minutes.
- Add reserved tofu and marinade. Heat through.
- Serve with rice (1 tsp olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt, 125 gr basmati rice, 300 ml water)