Or, yet another me-me. This one is long, so click through to read it all. I don’t want to bore people with this.
- Elaborate on your default icon:
I have to “default” icons for forums, etc. One is four pictures of my giant teddy, one normal and then three imitating the “See no Evil, Hear no Evil, Say no Evil” monkey. The other one is a shot of my hair up in two buns over the nape of my neck.
- What’s your current relationship status?
Happily together with Devil_Kin, alias Jan. Nearly three years and a half already.
- Ever have a near-death experience?
Nope, never been close to dying.
- Name an obvious quality you have:
Long, brunette, straight hair. That’s me!
- What’s the name of the song that’s stuck in your head right now?
Therion‘s “Son of the Staves of Time”, from their album Gothic Kabbalah
- Any celeb you would marry?
- Who will cut and paste this first?
I have no idea, who reads this? Besides Jan, I mean.
- Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
Nup, Never been told I look like a celebrity. I’ve been told I look like someone they met long ago, or an old friend, but no celeb look for me to get into the super duper parties.
- Do you wear a watch?
Nearly never. I use my cellphones’ clocks to check the time usually. I have a wrist watch that lives in my backpack for when I’m in the air (flying) and need to know the time, and I have a semi-fancy silver Swatch for those rare occasions when I want to wear a watch.
- Do you have anything pierced?
My ears. Tidbit: left ear has one earring, right ear has two earrings, and none of the holes in the right ear is at the same place as the one in the left.
- Do you have any tattoos?
Nej! I thought about getting one something like five years ago, I think. But couldn’t decide about it. The two options were: a naked fairy, or a Chinese letter meaning “love”.
- Do you like pain?
No pain, no gain! At least at the gym…
- Do you like to shop?
I don’t like shopping. If I have to shop, I’ll first look online, failing that, I’ll go to the shop, and be out of there in 30 minutes, having tried on every single thing I think might suit me, and deciding for about two pieces, tops.
- What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Jan’s Christmas pressies shhhh
- What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
- Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Jan, this morning, cause the computer was flipping. Other than that, my mother yesterday night, cause their computer-server was flipping.
- What is on your desktop background?
This Angel by Luis Royo.
- What is the background on your cell phone?
Pic of my big teddy bear.
- Do you like redheads?
I’m with one!
- Do you know any twins?
Used to, before they moved out.
- Do you have any weird relatives?
Dunno. My family is tiny.
- What was the last movie you watched?
At the theater: Stardust
- What was the last book you read?
The Wishsong of Shannara (The Shannara Series) by Terry Brooks
- Is there such a thing as love at first sight, or it is more likely to be lust at first sight?
There might be any, both or none.
- What’s your favorite book?
Don’t have one.
- When was the last time you visited the street where you first lived?
I passed by a few days ago. Not a visit, was driving by the neighborhood.
- When was the last time you googled your own name?
Long ago, didn’t find anything about me.
- What was / is your favorite subject at school?
Math, physics, chemistry…
- What was / is your least favorite subject at school?
- Do you like having your photograph taken?
Nup. I’ve even menaced to pull the film out (when film cameras were still usual), or crash the phone / card, now that’s all digital.
- What time were you born?
Nine A.M. on a rainy cold day.
- Ever seriously questioned your sanity?
I don’t have any sanity left, nothing to question there.
- How many phone numbers do you have remembered and can say off the top of your head?
About two :p
- Can you Limbo?
Don’t think so, never tried tho.
- Have you ever killed your own dinner?
EW! That’s yet another reason for me being vegetarian.
- How long have you been living at your current residence?
20 years, more or less.
- What phobias do you have?
Bugs. I hate bugs (not a phobia, I just hate them).
- What’s your ideal breakfast?
A cappuccino, warm toast with butter and homemade jam, freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Where are you right now?
- Why do you blog?
Because I want to. Readers are optional.
- What would you call your autobiography?
I don’t think I’d write one.
- What’s the longest time you’ve stayed out of the country / where?
About two months at a time, in Belgium. I’m moving to Belgium soon!
- Do you use ICQ, AIM, etc..?
I use ICQ, MSN, Jabber, G-Talk, and IRC.
- Do you have nightmares frequently?
Depends. Sometimes I will have nightmares for a week, then I won’t remember any dream for a month.
- If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
I’d have to think about it, because I don’t know what like I’d be as other person.
- Which TV character could you be friends with?
- What’s on your mouse pad?
I use the laptop’s trackpad, so no mouse pad for me.
- What is your ring tone?
An old phone ring tone.
- What did you watch on TV last night?
Didn’t watch TV last night.
- Scary movies or happy endings?
Both! Depends on the mood.