Pre-Birthday, I spent the afternoon cooking. What did I accomplish? This:
- A docen lemony vanilla cupcakes (from VCTOTW)
- 15 (yes, fifteen!) chocolate ginger cupcakes (also from VCTOTW)
- Made chocolate cointreau ganache for those chocolate ginger cupcakes
- Baked breadrolls from the freezer – only mjummy bread while we get our bread machine back. Over a month and counting…
- Baked about two cups of chestnuts. Autumn = Roasted chestnuts for me!
- Roasted half kilo of pumkin, tomorrow I’ll make… Roasted pumkin soup with it (:
Oh, and I am actually going out for dinner to celebrate. Dessert is on me!