I designed and knit some baby booties for a friend’s new spawn. The result is the following:
- Pattern: my own, soon to be published for free on this blog, stay tuned!
- Yarn: Katia Caricia, 100% superwash merino, 50 gram / 175 m (191 yd) in color #3 (also known as off-white). I only used around 28 grams / 1 oz of yarn for the pair, including ties.
- Gauge: 34 st and 48 rows to 10 cm in stockinette.
- Needles: 2.5 mm dpns (or US1.5)
- Size: around 10 cm long and 4.5 wide.
Questions? Bug me! (But not much). I’ll be working on rewriting my pattern notes into something understandable.