And when I finish a project I completely fail to take a picture of it, and put it here. And then I forget all the details of the project. Like with this one. You see, I finished Branching Out about a year ago. And I’ve been wearing it for a long time. But never took a pic of it, and I forgot which needles I used. Go me!
- Pattern: Branching Out from Knitty, by Susan Lawrence.
- Yarn: Katia Caricia, 100% superwash merino, 175m per 50gr ball, the biggest part of one ball in green (colour #14). The leftover of this yarn you have seen in the Icecream Phone Cozy.
- Gauge: does it actually matter? I didn’t check, of course!
- Needles: I think it was 3.5mm straights. But it could have been 5 mm straights as the pattern called for. Or maybe it was 4.5mm? I really don’t remember :(
- Measures: 12 cm wide (a bit less than 5 inches) and 140 cm long (56 inches), lightly blocked.
And it’s warm!