On New Years, my lovely boyfriend gave me a tiny cute teddy from Me to You (they make beautiful teddies, all of them!). And since I love taking a little thing along to university, so it keeps me company and reminds me of him, I made a bag for keeping the teddy clean in my purse / backpack. The pattern is based upon MagKnits‘s Charm Bag (can’t find the link at the moment, it’s on the December 2005 issue), but heavily modified (so! I’ll post my version as a pattern some time).
- Pattern: My own based upon Charm Pouch from Magknits
- Yarn: Katia Caricia, 100% merino, colour 3 (off-white), 50gr. – 175m. Some leftover from a pair of socks.
- Gauge: approx. 30 stitches to 10 cm.
- Needles: a set of 2.5 mm double point needles.
- Finished measures: 21 cm around and 10 cm high.
Such a cute teddy deserves a merino bag, doesn’t it?